In baking materials: What are the specific differences between food grade and non-food grade?
Food grade should include
1) The protective food should have various technical properties required for food protection, such as the corresponding permeability, moisture permeability, chemical stability, physical and mechanical properties, sealability (measured with a seal tester), shading, fragrance protection, etc. .
(2) The adaptability of the production process adapts to the requirements of the packaging mechanization and the automated production process, such as the sterilizing, forming, filling (sometimes hot filling) and sealing operations of the materials in order to ensure the production efficiency and quality of the packaging. .
(3) Promotion of sales Packaging materials and containers should have good sales appearance and suitability for printing and decorating, help to increase the value of food products, and be attractive and competitive in the market.
(4) Hygiene and safety Food packaging materials must not have any adverse effects on foods, including any odor and pollution of harmful ingredients, and ensure the health and safety of foods. At the same time, it should include a sense of safety and hygiene for consumers.
(5) Other long-term issues such as economy of packaging, conservation of resources, energy and post-processing recycling of packaging waste, environmental sanitation, and ecological balance.